Free Training: Working with Imagery using ArcGIS 10.1
ESRI has recorded online free training about working with imagery using ArcGIS 10.1. This seminar provides an overview of the newest features and enhancements for working with all types of imagery within ArcGIS 10.1, as well as a review of some of the most important features introduced at 10.0. The seminar’s focus is highlighting many new capabilities of interest to imagery users.
From this seminar you’ll learn how to :
- Work with local imagery and image services using ArcGIS Desktop.
- Manage image services and differentiate between static cached imagery and dynamic image services.
- Work with mosaic datasets, including dynamic mosaicking and on-the-fly processing, as well as how to use functions to create numerous derived image products without duplicating data on disk.
- Manage large collections of imagery using the mosaic dataset.
- Take advantage of the rapidly growing imagery content available in ArcGIS Online.
This seminar was developed to support ArcGIS 10.1 for Desktop (Standard or Advanced). You will need an Esri Global Account. If you don’t have one, you can create one here.