gvSIG Mini for Android
gvSIG Mini is a free viewer of free access maps based on tiles (OpenStreetMap, YahooMaps, Microsoft Bing, …), with a WMS, WMS-C client, address and POI search, routes, hybrid location and many more things. It runs with both on/off-line modes. gvSIG Mini development team is proud to announce the release of the stable version gvSIG Mini for Android 1.0.
gvSIG Mini released version 1.0.0 for Android. This version offers, among other features, the ability of a direct download of maps from the phone to the storage card, for a further map displaying in offline mode, with no data connection.
Main latest features of 1.0.0 version are the following ones:
- Map download directly from the mobile phone, for off-line usage.
- Off-line mode for viewing maps with no data connection.
- Multitouch support.
- New map rendering system, much more agile.
- Standard Android search button support.
- New layers available by default.
- UK Ordnance Survey official maps (rendered by OS).
- Settings menu with many options.
- New cache options.
- Android 2.2 support (now from 1.5 to 2.2).
|gvSIG Mini for Android|